1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God II Timothy 3:16
2. We believe in deity of our Lord Jesus, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory in the end of this age. Luke 1:26-35, Isaiah 7:14; Romans 14:9; John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
3. We believe that for the salvation of sinful men, repentance from sin and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Ephesians 2:8:9; Hebrews 9:12,22.
4. We believe that ‘full gospel’ includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body, liberty for the captive through deliverance, and the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterances. II Corinthians 7:1, III John 2; Mark 16:17; Ephesians 5:18.
5. We believe in the spreading of the full gospel to all the world by the vehicle of the ‘Great Commission’ i.e preaching, casting of demons, speaking in tongues, supernatural signs and wonders, and laying of hands on the sick. Mark 16:15-18.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5.24; John 3;16; II Thessalonian 1:19; Revelations 20: 10-15.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers of our Lord Jesus through the Word of God.
8. We believe Jesus in the eternal God head who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, distinguished but indivisible. Matthew 28: 19; II Corinthians 13:14; Ephesians 2:18.
9. We believe Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day and personally appeared to His disciples I Corinthians 15:1-14, Romans 4:25.
10. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, evidenced with tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and the present-day expression of the gifts of the Spirit as mentioned in I Corinthians 12-14 and as manifested in the early Church. Acts 2-4; Acts 8:14-17.
11. We believe in the Table of the Lord, known as communion of the Lord’s Supper for believers. I Corinthians 11:28-32
12.We believe in the present-day operation of the five-fold ministries of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher, for the perfection of church Ephesian 4:11.